• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Master the heart and tame your misery; drama dudes
    Kaaaraugh...

The sweet hum of her name echoing through the cave was a welcoming distraction from her pacing.  Her hooves still as her amber eyes peer through the fiery gates that hold her prisoner.  A devious smirk crosses her blackened lips as his glow illuminates the darkness she has come to know so well.  Left many a days to wither away in a burning hunger that was quickly consuming her.  

Her charcoal ears swivel as he creates more walls.  Inquisitively watching as he nears and the purpose for the gates made known. "Visitors huh? What am I... Some display now?" She huffs at his snide comments. 

Hungry... "Take down your walls and find out how hungry I really am..."  a mocking tone to her words.  Her eyes narrowing upon his mottled face as he continued his plight.  She would have her freedom.  Nice or not.

Once again the familiar strings of flame surround her as she crosses through the opening of her prison.  Left to be led down the corridor like some murderer.  

The light of the day is something of a dream to her.  It had been so long, her eyes struggled to adjust.  Shutting them to rest briefly before fluttering them open to see a group gathered at the entrance of the cave.  First finding a black and red thing who did not look happy what so ever.  Then a few familiar faces.  Distant as memories.  She smirks upon seeing Warrick, "Well. Well.  A little birdie said someone had stepped up as the new king around here... Never imagined it'd be the navy-edged jitterbug from Tephra." Her eyes roll over his frame before falling onto the naive anger of her daughter.  Her gifted child, "Kolera... It's been ages.  I'd have thought you'd have destroyed Tephra by now after learning of my captivity.  I'm disappointed to see it so....green." Disapproving glance leaving the ivory-marked face of her daughter to find another familiar face nearing.  Followed by the winged colt.  It was the first time she had seen him in the light of day.  The vibrant hues of his coat were quite fetching.  She speaks gruffly to them all as her eyes remain on the youngest gathered, "I'd have expected this kind of treatment from Sylva...but Tephra...not in my darkest of days.  Ripping a child from it's mother.  Enslaving her to the depths of a cave." Her eyes slide to Levi, "Using her for your own selfish pleasures..." Emphasising pleasures with a slight hiss before bringing her gaze to the navy winged stallion, "Would the King of Tephra like a go as well...?" 

Having shifted away her gifts before exiting the stoney cell she was condemned to, she is nothing more than a mare.  The golden sheen of her coat slightly dulled.  A sinking of flesh over bone as she has thinned from her captivity.  Spots of singed hair were scattered across her pelt.  Making apparent her run in with the flames of her warden. "I have served my sentence as agreed upon.  What more do you want from me?" Her question is calloused.  The anger a rolling boil within her.  If the fire walls were to collapse now she may just rip a few throats out...   
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Warrick] I'll post Kolera next but I wasn't gonna tag myself XD... And apparently she isn't playing well with others ATM Big Grin
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Master the heart and tame your misery; drama dudes - by Karaugh - 12-30-2017, 10:25 PM