• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The difference between a coward and a hero; Reagan

LONGCLAW

-I close my eyes, ignore the smoke-

Ahh, how lovely Reagan is! Appearing on command as if he’d snapped his fingers. Longclaw bristles with pleasure at her immediate response and takes the moment of her arrival as one to rock back on his heels and smile wickedly. He would whistle, if it were a capability of his, but a soft rumble of pleasure could do what words or actions couldn’t. The way she flicks her heels just so, the mannerism in which she swings her hips and presents herself - just like a magician to play their trump card before any other. Eager to remind him of her prowess. 

He lusts for her, (anything with a cunt between the back legs, really) and that fact is as evident as the smile plastered over his mouth. He knows well that there is nothing he can hide from her; all of her kind were nosy in a way befitting their heightened status. “A little decorum, please.” He replies aloud once she’s shifted and glaring up at him, teeth bared. This version of her was less illustrious; he maintained composure and felt a twinge of dissatisfaction on her choice of second skin.

“I came to ask you many things, the first of which being this: please refrain from indulging in my mind while we speak.” Longclaw asks, the charming smile vanishing with the request. “You have the ability but I’d like to see if you have the respect to withhold it. I can see you were less than impressed with what you found, so take that feeling and hold onto it. I won’t brush off the sensation like others will.” Claw promises, taking a moment to shake his thick neck before shifting down to match her form.

His silver-gray coat is familiar but still, he detests it. “The second is a question,” The wolf growls, “Did you mean what you said when Romek came? That you’d defy every request asked of you in favor of your own desires? Or did you mean it as an allegiance to Tephra and not to Warrick?” He asks, the verdant flash of his green eyes settling on her own.

Her answer was more important than her low jabs.

@[Reagan]
    [Image: sScEgld.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The difference between a coward and a hero; Reagan - by Longclaw - 01-02-2018, 11:21 AM