• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

survival was my only hope, success my only revenge [Maugrim]
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    His lips ripple into a snarl, his yellowed teething showing from behind the paleness of his mouth. She is ignorant and defiant - her flippant attitude increases the anger that boils within him, and for a moment, he wonders if he should just kill her now. Would it be worth all of this painstakingly slow build up? Would he be able to keep her alive until the most opportune moment, to heighten his craving for power and bloodlust? At this moment, when she stalks away from him with only an expression of defeat, it seemed better to simply murder her, as she so desperately wishes he would.

He inhales deeply, calming himself and keeping the waters from closing in on her for the time being. It would be worth it, he reminds himself. She is, however, ungrateful of his mercy so far, and though he has quelled the urge to drown her immediately, it does not dilute the rage boiling within him. So he lunges towards her in a length of two strides, pressing her against the coral she had gone to for shade, shoving her against it with the sharp and unforgiving press of his shoulder against her own. He breathes against the auburn of her skin, knowing corals well enough that the force he had applied would draw blood against her flesh that touches it. 

“You will eat and drink when I allow it, pet,” he growls into her ear, “Until that moment, you might want to learn some manners.”

He’s still against her, and his blood is rushing to his head, his heart rate skyrocketing. There is nothing sexual as he forces her further into the delicate coral beside her - it is purely for the sake of power that he finds himself so close to her; it is for the sake of fear that he threatens her life, overcoming her with his strength and size and ability. “No one knows you’re here, Vessel. No one even knows that I’m here. It’s just us. I’m your only friend, now.” He says maliciously and with finality, emphasizing his point with a forceful bite to her neck, delighting in the taste of flesh in his teeth and the blood that flows there. With her skin still in between his teeth, he presses the bulk of his body against her again in a final shove against the corals. He releases her, taking a step back to give himself space. He snorts wildly, his dark eyes searching hers, waiting for the true reality of her situation to kick in.

Maugrim smiles (it is disheartening and sickening on his face) and takes a step towards her, feigning concern in his black eyes as he brushes his mouth over the swollen part of her neck that he had clamped down onto, as if he was sorry. “I could always take you for a swim, Vessel. Would you like that instead?” His voice is soft and generous, as if his request is not unkind.
    m a u g r i m.

@[Vessel]  Angel

Messages In This Thread
    RE: survival was my only hope, success my only revenge [Maugrim] - by Maugrim - 01-20-2018, 06:19 PM