• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

survival was my only hope, success my only revenge [Maugrim]

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

I wasn’t as young as I used to be, I wasn’t the same frantic eyed girl needing a bright teal eyed stallion to save me from the rushing waters of a river. I had lived a life that had brought be to the point were I was quite alone--and starkly aware of it as the anger flared in the seaweed green stallion’s eyes. He was displeased by my disregard to his threats. It was my own small attempt to rebel against the situation i had found myself in, but maybe it was too much. His displeasure boiled over, his eyes narrowed with dark intent. Then the beast I called Seaweed took two lunging strides and, with what seemed like no effort at all, pinned me against the razor like surface of the corral behind me. I winced and inhaled sharply ad i felt the rock pierce into my flesh. Some areas were just cuts and scratches other were deep punctures. I tried to stay still, knowing the bits of coral that has sunken into my hips, shoulders and ribs were curved and any jolted motion would only make them sink in further of break off completely-- which was the worse scenario. He snarled his words against my flesh, making his point and allowing his anger to be released in the blood that flowed from my opposite side. Through gritted teeth and shaking legs, I spoke my own raspy reply, ”Yes, sir.” It was what he wanted to hear surely, though to say it came from a place of respect was a lie. I held no respect for the beast that would treat another like this.

But my words were not proof enough for him, he needed a greater ownership over my being, and so he bit hard and fast, holding until my neck gave way to the pressure and the skin broke allowing my blood to spill once more. The beast didn’t let go, his teeth holding me there to ensure that even the fish in the salted water knew I was claimed- his and his alone. I kept woman-- if you will. His body was so close and while the pain of the coral and of his teeth made it more than obvious this was not about sex- I was well too aware of his ownership of my space, my body.

I hated it.

I had fought for so long to not need anyone, to not feel that I needed Chem, or Vaughan, my twin. I had grown starkly independent--and now in one motion one motion it was gone. It was a truly defeating moment, and it surely showed in my eyes that had been wide with shock and pain, but now were just slightly less. They didn’t quite have the same determination to them as they had moments before. But he let go and admired his work before smiling and cooing sickening about swing and making a mockery of my predicament. ”I’ve had quite enough of the water, friend.” I didn’t hide my animosity, nor did I hide the hatred that and taken home in my eyes.

I would find a way out of this. And then it would be my turn, I will ruin him.

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

OOC: Here go radar! also, I have my accounts set to automatically subscribe so that I get an instant PM notification when you reply. so no need to tag anymore Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: survival was my only hope, success my only revenge [Maugrim] - by Vessel - 01-21-2018, 02:04 PM