• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Embark]

Having spent a many days alongside her sister, under the watchful eyes of their parents - she had come to realize she was quite different.  Not in just looks but personality.  Her family more reserved.  Not straying far from the known.  She was oblivious to why.  That life had a way of changing your outlook on things.  

Her mother had stepped out of her comfort zone with bringing them to the playground that day.  Leaving them in the care of strangers.  It was unlike momma but the girls took advantage of the freedom.  Gathering to hear a story from a bird women about Santa.  What she does remember is faint but the creature they ran into was etched in her mind.  A crack of twig sent her barreling forwards.  Twisting and turning to find nothing there.  She remembers her sister telling the monster to release me and then I was falling.  Scrambling to my feet all I heard was Run! coming from her sisters voice.  She had done so.  Ran all the way home.  Her heart pounding and lungs gasping.  

When she was inside the land dotted with hilly plateaus she collapsed into the grassy turf.  Sapphire eyes wide with fright.  "E..embark," she squeaks quietly.  What had she done?! She had abandoned her sister when she needed her the most.  Her eyes scan the distance for any sign her golden sister had been behind her...

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Embark] thought I'd get something up post quest Smile