• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  curiosity killed the cat || ellyse
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    Dahmer nestles into her, lost in the golden mare as they stand in the forest clearing, ringed protectively by over-sized boulders. He revels in the warmth of her, letting his scarred shoulders loosen and drop the weight of his troubles, at least for a time. There is never a moment that she is by his side that he is not happy. She is his home, his guiding light, and he seeks to remind her of this every moment that they are together. He had seen it in the way Desole had devoted herself to his father ─ he had seen the heights to which they had risen when they joined themselves together, more powerful than any other pair in Azza.

Ellyse lingers in the crook of his neck and Dahmer inhales her enticing scent, nostrils fluttering as he turns his dark head slightly to lip at her tangled mane. She assuages his sadness with gentle kisses and gentler words, happiness returning to his face and ocean blue eyes. His thoughts linger briefly on their time spent in the Dark God's lair, but there are still events that he keeps hidden away as far as he can, in denial that they had happened and simply refusing to acknowledge them. He had gained Ellyse after their abduction, and that is all that matters.

"And I you, my love. You are everything I need," he offers her in a gruff whisper, dark head leaning against her neck lovingly before he falls again into a comfortable silence, listening to the sound of the breeze in the golden leaves and his champagne lover's gentle exhales.

After some time, he pulls away from her slightly so that his azure eyes may find her hazel one.

"Tell me your vision for Sylva, kitten, and I will make it all happen for you."
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Ellyse]

Messages In This Thread
    curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 12-26-2017, 06:44 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 12-26-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 12-30-2017, 07:28 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Ellyse - 12-31-2017, 08:07 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || ellyse - by Dahmer - 01-01-2018, 07:38 PM