• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Confide in me, darling - any
    Krone couldn't shake the feeling of Klaudius off her skin. Although she was sure by now it was gone (her encounter with Deathwish and countless washings in the ocean had long since masked the smell of rape off her body), she still felt like she could feel his body crawling on top of her, pulling her in, taking advantage of her. 

It was a hard thing for the Keeper to take. She had been assaulted, what kind of leader gets assaulted? It was a constant nightmare, something that she couldn't  forget, no matter how hard she tried. 

He was still there, in Ischia, watching her, and she had a plan to get rid of him. in time. She reminds herself. In time. 

Her estrus season has come and gone, and she feels like herself again (save for the pit of despair in her stomach, where Klaudius' silver eyes linger. She hopes the feeling will pass). Autumn is nearing its end, and soon winter will arrive. Not that it really matters anyways (Ischia was always warm, humid, and otherwise tropical). The sun is bright today, reflecting light off her jewel, and she tries her best to cover it with her forelock as to not blind any unsuspecting strangers.

She sees him from afar, he is gray with a splash of russet, and she remembers him from the first meeting she called (Hod he had introduced himself).When she had announced herself the Keeper, when he had vowed to stay. She smiles warmly at the memory, despite the bad that had happened as of late, the good memories outweighed them. 

He questions her as she strolls forwards and she chuckles. "It's just Krone," She informs, deciding to grow closer to him. She hadn't had a chance to talk to him yet (for that, she blames herself), so she decides today is as good a time as any.
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Hod]

Messages In This Thread
    Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-26-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM