• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Confide in me, darling - any
    She is cold, oh so cold, so cold she is numb. The life of a leader was a lonely one (or had she always been lonely?) and she spends much of her freetime attending to kingdomly duties, trying to keep her mind off the irrevocable, inevitable solitude she so often feels.  She doesn't know what its like to have friends (she's never had any), or anyone in her life that cared enough about her not to use her to gain what they wanted (like Klaudius, using her body as a field to plant his seed). 

Although she tries, she knows she will never (and can never) be what Circinae was (compassionate, strong, loved) and on days when she feels so broken and tired, she realizes this. Everyone expects her to be like the emerald queen but she is not, and it was a hard pill to swallow. She herself just wanted to be good enough, would she ever be?

The dip of Hod's head and his kind words gives her the smallest smile. "Explains why I haven't seen you around as of late," She murmurs, letting out a soft chuckle. "This side of the island isn't usually on my rounds, but I'll be sure to come around more often." She starts to wink at him, but after realizing he will not be able to see it, lets out a sigh. 
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Hod]

Messages In This Thread
    Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-26-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM