• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Confide in me, darling - any

Half of my heart knows just what it wants of me

A genuine smile lifts the corners of his pale lips, warm and sweet. "The Keeper of Ischia is always welcome. I may not see too much, but my hearing is excellent. I'll listen to whatever you feel comfortable talking about." He stated, and he meant it. He was nothing if not a good listener. He preferred it that way, absorbing the stories of those he'd met over his short lifetime.

Rocking back on his heels lightly, the faded grey stallion was quiet for a moment, thoughtful. His head turned towards the open ocean, ears pricked expectantly at a splashing sound. A beat passed before he turned back to Krone, holding back a sigh of disappointment. He hadn't meant to chase Nyxa off, when he's told her he needed a bit of time to himself. Well. Maybe he had, he didn't know anymore. If she wasn't here, it was because he'd requested that. And she was a good enough friend to listen. That prickling in his gut was just a natural reaction to going without her  presence for longer than he was used to, wasn't it? That girl was like an addiction.... one he wanted to lose himself in.

Exhaling hard, he returned his attention to the queen standing before him. "I have a problem, that I think maybe you can help me with." He said a bit suddenly. "I'm in desperate need of a job. Something to do. I promise, I'm not as useless as I may look. As long as I'm on the island, I can get around fine. If there's anything I can do for you, for Ischia..." trailing into silence, he waited, hoping she wouldn't laugh him off. He wanted to do some good for his home, and wanted to prove himself to those who lived here. He was no longer in Bragi's shadow. He could, and would, become more than the lost, blind little boy he had always been. If only he was given the chance.

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-26-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:43 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-25-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 07:06 PM