• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Confide in me, darling - any
    Time waits for no one, and as Hod catches up with her and mentions how the shell had found her, she lets out a soft gasp. It had almost been a year, hadn't it? She blinks for a few moments, remembering that day, remembering the beautiful things the shell showed her. She remembers how it is still planted firmly in between her forehead, glimmering in the sunlight, showing all who wander near what Ischia is to her (Ischia is her, living and breathing beneath her chest).

"Truthfully, I'm not sure what it found so intriguing about me," She admits, sighing. "But I am glad Ischia chose me as its Keeper. Save for a few less than pleasant altercations, I do enjoy it. I can only hope my citizens view me with such indulgence." The gentle brush of his muzzle against her shoulder is welcome, and it makes her feel oddly comforted (something no other horse had ever given her). She allows her own muzzle to touch his neck, a sign of a friendship that was blooming and perhaps one day would flourish like Ischia's jungles.
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Hod]

Messages In This Thread
    Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-26-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM