• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Confide in me, darling - any
    Krone likes to keep her private life away from strangers (Hod was technically a stranger, right?), and she always had been. But when Hod questions her about her altercations, she is hesitant to lie. Her voice wavers as she stumbles over the words. "Some...not so friendly visitors..." She murmurs to him, head turning away to try to mask the quiver of her voice. Queens don't cry, she doesn't cry, so what was it about the incident with Klaudius that made her so damn emotional?

A westward breeze blows through her emerald tresses, and she looks up to see the once blue sky turn a nasty gray. Dark and foreboding, much like how her mind felt sometimes. She looks towards the waves, which are picking up pace, beginning to crash violently against the shoreline. "I wouldn't be much of a queen if I let you travel in this weather," She says to her companion with a short laugh. She touches the russet of her shoulder, pulling him away from the shoreline. "A storm is coming. We need to go inland, save your trip for a safer time." And while her reasoning is true, she has other motives.

She doesn't want to be alone. Not now, not when she is so vulnerable. Not when the sight of Klaudius makes her stomach turn. A friend, yes, that's what she needed (she's never had one). She leads them up a hill towards the green of the forest, looking back every so often, hoping he will continue to follow.
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Hod] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-26-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM