• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Voting Results
    Exclamation 
    Hi all! We have compiled the responses from the voting doc here.

We are currently working on rolling out changes that are largely agreed upon on an ongoing basis and will be posting more targeted polls/questions on ones that aren’t. We are taking every single response into account, but remember that officers and owners do have final say - just because a vote results in one thing does not guarantee a change. Feel free to respond to this thread or PM an owner/officer if you have any questions or comments.
    Thanks for sharing the results with us! I'm looking forward to see what eventually will be enrolled ^^.

I have a question about the following question/answer/result. If it is going to happen, will these 'side-wide' events/plots be mandatory? How will this exactly happen? Will there be a 'way out' of it, one that does still make sense IC? Although I like the idea of these plots (like the shell thing in Ischia), I am not really enthusiastic of being 'forced' into a plot/event.

Site-wide plots (34 responses)
    82.4% (28) both large (BQ-wide disaster, large monster, etc) and small events would be okay
    17.6% (6) small-scale things are okay (weather events, wolf pack, etc) but not larger scale events
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    we are still planning out the details, but the most likely answer is both - just like events that have happened previously, some will affect you without warning (the taiga plot) and some won't (the ischia shell).
    [Image: Leah.png]