• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call it aftermath; Levi

LONGCLAW

-I close my eyes, ignore the smoke-

“Fucking hell,” he thinks, rocking back on his hind to watch the ball of flame rattle off. In defense his own power flickers to life, weak thing that it is, trying to spark some sort of shield but it only haphazardly creates a barrier. Patchy, weak from his battle with Lewana.

Good thing he hadn’t needed the knee-jerk reaction.

Longclaw sighs before his teeth can grind together in irritation, the familiar curve of his fangs gliding out to cover his lower lip as he fights the wolf for control. “Do it again,” he mutters under his breath, lurching ahead again to break through the initial barrier of glossy leaves, “I dare you, I double-fucking dare you.” He hisses.

Ah. There he is. That same black cloud hovering over his head, the same grim set of his features that reminded the blue warg of Offspring so much. Claw brushes aside the grasping fingers of twig and branch, ducks his head and then comes back up to bark out, “Is that any way to treat an old buddy?” Which is laughable because the two are certainly not defined as that. “Don’t drive me to gnaw on your thigh, it’s already too tempting.”

He smirks, his eyes flicker to the meaty curve of Levi’s gaskin for just a moment, and then he wipes all semblance of annoying mirth from his otherwise attractive face and asks the real question he’s been wanting to ask this entire time.

“Where’ve you been?”

@[Levi] the muse, she strikes me. Lmao
    [Image: sScEgld.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 12-27-2017, 06:04 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 12-29-2017, 04:46 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 12-29-2017, 05:09 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-03-2018, 09:22 AM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 01-04-2018, 03:24 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-07-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 01-09-2018, 04:35 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-11-2018, 04:30 PM