• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drip Drip [Any]

As he stills behind the tree, content on watching, the creatures begin to stomp about nervously.  His body presses tightly to the snow covered ground.  Ears flat to his skull.  His attempts to hide himself are feeble as he doesn't consider the direction of the breeze.  The slight northwest wind drives his scent into the herd of elk.  A confrontation to his right draws his eye.  An ivory mare nips at one of the hoofed animals causing it to scuttle about.

Panic sets in as his identity becomes known to the entirety of them.  Bursts of alarms sound as they banned together and race off into the direction of the high grounds.  He leaps from his hidden location and out of the treeline.  He sprints a few strides after them but his chase is unconvincing.  Soon he has slowed to sniff at the prints left behind.  

A swift movement grabs his attention.  Eyes lifting to view a white mass nearing... 

C Y R U S

The Spirit Wolf

@[MoonFeather] I figured she sticks around instead of running after the elk.  But if I need to edit I can.  I'd totally understand if she's mad at him though lol.  He's still trying to figure out the whole wolf thing Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Drip Drip [Any] - by MoonFeather - 01-01-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Drip Drip [Any] - by Cyrus - 01-01-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: Drip Drip [Any] - by MoonFeather - 01-01-2018, 09:37 PM
    RE: Drip Drip [Any] - by Cyrus - 01-01-2018, 10:07 PM
    RE: Drip Drip [Any] - by MoonFeather - 01-01-2018, 11:21 PM
    RE: Drip Drip [Any] - by Cyrus - 01-06-2018, 10:56 AM