• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If a touch is a keep - Voltage

N y x a

I'm sinking to the bottom of my everything

Nyxa hadn’t meant for anyone to be privy to such a private ordeal. However, the moment Kylin slips free of the woodlands - a mythical paragon of beauty herself - and makes her way for the furry daughter of Circinae, Nyxa feels a hot blush of shame settle in her gut. This place wasn’t all that secluded, anymore. It shouldn’t shock her that such a loud wail would carry on the wind.

“Oh ... you heard that?” She fumbles at first, halting when the two have come face-to-face. “Sorry.” The girl mumbles. For a moment she contemplates moving past the lavender woman, or even taking a dip in the sea for a truly concealed scream session, but then (and much to her surprise) she finds her mouth is open and the rush of words she’s not said to anyone other than Hod pours out.

“I didn’t mean Ischia, particularly. I meant this place - Beqanna. It just … sucks so much sometimes, you know?!” She grumbles, wanting the freedom to tear her hair out with rage at the way this world worked. “I feel like so much is happening to me that I don’t understand and there’s literally no one, NO ONE, to help guide me through these changes.” The young mare exasperates.

With a heavy sigh her eyes glance up to catch a better look at the poor creature who’s unwittingly become her confessor. 

Kylin is breathtaking; such a lovely shade of purple! Her eyes are soft and understanding, despite what she may be thinking, and for this Nyxa is instantly grateful. The amber-hued filly has never had a ‘girl-friend’ before. She bets that Kylin has plenty. “Have you ever felt that way …?” Nyxa questions, hoping that this lovely creature will forgive her transgression against Ischia and offer her name.

It was about time she got to know her neighbors.

Messages In This Thread
    If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-02-2018, 01:19 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-10-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-10-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-12-2018, 03:28 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Voltage - 01-13-2018, 10:18 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-16-2018, 04:31 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-21-2018, 07:40 AM