• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If a touch is a keep - Voltage
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    Oh yes, she had heard it loud and clear. The subtle curl of her lavender lips doesn’t need to be backed up by a spoken answer. Just a light drop of her head, as if she nods just once. Half the island might have heard the champagne and forest colored filly, but Kylin keeps that to herself. Just as she doesn’t tell her that she doesn’t need to apologize, and instead she accepts it.

They couldn’t have been more different, and yet they are so very alike. ”I.. I have..” is her soft reply. Kylin had felt that way, still felt that way. ”I still do..” she adds in a soft whisper, just loud enough to be heard between them. Though her smile had never faltered, the look in her hazel eyes changes as she gazes at the horizon. Sadness, loneliness. Chance upon chance, and no one to guide her through it.

Slowly her gaze moves back to the filly. Her eyes roam over her young features, then her fuzzy form, and that moment Kylin realises how this girl really is. Sadly enough she can imagine what it feels like. So young, troubled by things that shouldn’t yet face alone. ”It sometimes does.. suck.” Though that wasn’t Kylin’s word, she simply didn’t have anything else to use instead. The smile is all gone from her lips now, though her gaze – hopefully – offers some kind of understanding.

Kylin has ways been much better in expressing herself physically, instead of verbally. But then, she’d only ever had to really express her feelings to someone she really knew. Yet, she is the adult here. So the lavender and white woman steps up to the girl’s side, her muzzle almost casually pressing up to her shoulder. Just to let Nyxa know she wasn’t alone. ”It is like the world keeps changing while you’re stuck in one place.”

Messages In This Thread
    If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-02-2018, 01:19 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-10-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-10-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-12-2018, 03:28 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Voltage - 01-13-2018, 10:18 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-16-2018, 04:31 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-21-2018, 07:40 AM