• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

January Activity Check
    Heart 
    Hello, all, and happy New Year!  Heart 

Please let me know if your horse is staying or going, what caste you would like your horse to be in (peace, war, or resident), and what new babies we have coming this birthing season!

I'd like to remind everyone that promotions will come from activity within the kingdom and recruitment, rather than a point system. Please let me know if your horse(s) have brought anyone new! Blush

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks, guys!  Angel
    Nyxa will be staying (and since she'll be 2 soon) I'd love for her to start out as a resident and work her way through the peace caste Smile
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    DW is here, pregnant with Detox and Decay (x Maugrim)

definitely not peace, but shes not war either...

maybe internal affairs? /wink
    Hod is here, and I'm interested in him eventually becoming a Watcher. Would like to further discuss that over PM, if you're amenable ^_^
    Klaudius is definitely here with no intentions of being elsewhere Wink

Kromium and Karat to be added soon

Obviously he would LOVE to be something *shiny*.  A personal gaurd to Your Majesty perhaps hehe

Currently he is on the battlegrounds and visiting Sylva...
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Maugrim will be a 'resident'. He has no ties to Ischia itself besides DW and the children, and his little collection that he's starting, but I don't see him being interested in war or peace at the moment! But of course, that can be changed if needed. <3
    svedka - balto - warden - molech - sunlight
    olena - skandar - starlight - burdock - bluebell - ciroc - maylene
    Kylin is here. I should have time to knock out some post next week, but working 40 hours a week still drains me.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    I'm back with Brennen, and he will stay in the war caste. Wink uh, and Bristol will show up probably shortly and also be in the war caste? Or both. She's a undeveloped one. leave Bristol out for now.