• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Im headed straight for the castle - Any

...change of scenery.

His cords huff a dry chuckle at her slighted words.  "So you choose a forest.  What do you take me for Sabra? A fool..." His silver-hazel eyes narrow upon her as she slips away from his touch.  The usual grin on his lips flattened in seriousness.  She flinches in sudden pain that is gone just as it arrives.  She had something of his.  Something precious and invaluable.  Much more so than any pretty stone or shiny metal.  

Again she speaks.  Jealousy seeping from every pore in her perfect body.  One side of his lips curl as he discovers why she has come here... Krone. He is beginning to move towards her again.  His lean, muscular body effortlessly pacing nearer, "Jealousy doesn't look good on you Sabra... You'll get wrinkles." He jives with a smooth chortle.  He begins to circle around her again.  This time leaving space between them.  Lavender wings shuffle at his sides.  The thick shelter above them hindered her ability to escape by air, but he would put it past her to try.  "What I think, is that you will be coming back home with me... That you will attempt to get along with everyone or else!" His eyes slide along the curves of her petite frame, watching for any signs of resistance.  The threat lingering in the air between them.  

He comes to a stand still directly in front of her.  A grin sweeping across his features.  Do it... I dare you! He thinks. Tossing his crown into the direction of Ischia, he waits for her move.  Be it defiant or willing, he was ready. 

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Sabra] like I said *claim* XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Im headed straight for the castle - Any - by Klaudius - 01-07-2018, 09:33 PM
    RE: Im headed straight for the castle - Any - by Dahmer - 01-08-2018, 07:40 PM