• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - Isobell
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    Ivar has become a very, very smart man these last few months. Isobell would not give him the satisfaction of telling him verbally but the sharp smile of her lips or the coy, shy look of knowing would cross her eyes when she would notice the way he was just within reach but far enough to not be swiped at. Very smart, handsome man indeed...

When she struggles, he says nothing to humiliate her roundness, he simply complies with a gentle smile and good push to her hind end. It takes little effort with the stallion helping her up, he even allows her to make a few small stumbles without witnessing it and for that she is grateful. Isobell moves to his side, her own swollen belly bumping him as she moves to press her dark lips to his own that he sustained the day she confirmed that they were expecting. Small, deliberate kisses are presses to every inch before she goes to rest her head across his spine.

"Not long enough but I suppose I couldn't wait to open my eyes and see you." She speaks teasingly, giving a little tug to the base of his mane. When Ivar speaks to the side of her abdomen, the life within the kelpie mare, kicks and kicks and kicks! The child knew it's father's voice already! "I think that means very well!" Her voice is surprised and laughing as she pulls her head from his back and moves to meet his gaze, her head lifting to float near his. Silver eyes are looking into the depths of his own as she feels the utter joy of this moment. It did not take magic or fairy dust. The painted mare glowed with the happiness that filled her heart.

...until she felt the odd sensation of warmth spill from her hind end and to the ground below. "Ivar-", her voice is low and trembling slightly as worry creeps into her throat. She looks to her stallion. "I think the baby is coming." A cramp grips her for a moment that makes her grit her teeth and suck her breath...passing a few moments later. "Ivar...he IS coming." Her voice is breathy as she looks to him a moment longer before moving towards the warm waters of Loess, each foot fall slow and shaking but her body seemed to know what to do already.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - Isobell - by Isobell - 01-17-2018, 08:10 PM