• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi]
    He expecting fire and fury but what he gets is a soft request from a hurting woman. But that only makes matter wrose.

Tell me it's not true.
    That was the resounding, unanimous request from the mares in his life. No one wanted to hear the truth, apparently. 

"Don't act so surprised," he spits at her - because she is there, she is the face of them all. But Kolera, of them all, should know of the darkness which had never truly left him. Even if he had appeared somewhat reformed

"You didn't know I was capable of such things?" He laughs, but it is a bitter, sarcastic laugh which holds little humor.  "You didn't know the man who burned half a kingdom to the ground - with your help- and for no good reason, was capable of fucking your mother?" Maybe she had felt the stirrings of guilt, but she had still done it - she had still been there, smiling and savoring the high of power it brought them all.

Maybe she felt remorse, but he never had - and the shame was on her if she had never seen that in him, for he had never hidden it (or the lack of it) from anyone. He was still struggling to see how his escapades with Karaugh, their mutual use of each other's bodies during her imprisonment, was so out of character for him. She had been the first (and still only) woman he had been with.

"Keep your expectations for yourself."  If they were so surprised and dismayed by his actions, maybe none of them actually knew him at all. His anger and resentment are building and he is beyond the point of explaining himself - if she could believe everything her deviant mother said, then let her believe it. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Kolera] The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of Levi and do not necessarily reflect the feelings or position of the author. 

D: I'm sorry

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi] - by Levi - 01-07-2018, 02:36 PM