• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi]
    The simmering boil had quickly turned to rolling as the bay stallion stood before her.  Casting the past in her face with a laugh.  Was this all a fucking joke to him? 

Her muscles go rigid as she attempts to control the anger rising inside her.  Teeth cemented together behind pressed black lips.  She feels a shuffle at her breast.  A slight movement to her left and rear draws her attention only briefly.  The dark figure was semi-familiar from the grouping they had just departed from.  Kryptic sees as well and suddenly springs to life, "Amorette!" The mares name exclaimed, as his tiny body bolts to where she has come to rest.  Maybe she sensed the tensions building.  Let him go to her... I've got words...

Bringing her focus back to Levi, her eyes narrowed in a hard glare.  The deep core within her burned in almost a familiar way.  In the way her poison had used to creep it's way up and out.  Boiling over until everything she had wished to die, laid dry before her hooves.  She wanted nothing more than to stomp that arrogant look off his chiseled face.

With a deep exhale from flared nostrils and ears pressed flat to her skull, she boils over, "What do you want to hear Levi?! That I ENJOYED what we did that night! That I liked having the power to kill whatever I pleased! Yes, I DID ok! So stop shoving it down my throat already." Pausing for a breath she tries to gain her composure but it has long left her grasp, "I try to give you a chance to redeem any sort of dignity and you fucking laugh in my face! Oh so you fucked my mom.  Congratulations! You've joined the I FUCKED KARAUGH CLUB.  Members- I lost fucking count!" She expels a dry chuckle of her own, "You think that makes you a man?! Grow up." He had overlooked what she had really asked him.  She didn't care he had shacked up with her mom or anyone else for that matter.  She wanted both sides of the story...

Her eyes roll in annoyance at his immaturity.  He was past explaining himself and so was she.  Her shoulders shift as she begins to turn towards where Amorette and Kryptic had remained, but she had one more thing to get off her chest, "Did I like that feeling of power...yes.  But I realized what was important in life.  I grew up with THAT as a role model.  She doesn't care about anyone but herself.  Pushing away anyone that could have MAYBE cared about her, for her own selfish endeavors.  She'll die alone.  No one will remember her name... If that's the life you want to live than why don't you go fucking join her." With her biting last words she motions to turn and walk away.  She had an abandoned child to deal with... 
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi] you asked for it XD.  Sapphire okd me adding Amore into the background of my post.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi] - by Kolera - 01-07-2018, 08:58 PM