• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi]
    She is far above seething as she makes her turn.  Ready to leave it all behind her.  But something stops her.  Something alit on his face almost.  A subtle hint of satisfaction, but the smirk she is sure will christen his face never appears.  Though she is sure it is there.  

Her black ears rise slightly from the grave they had been dug so deeply in.  His explanation of events was brief and just as vague as her mother's, but she hadn't wanted in depth details.  No, spare me those please.  Perhaps all she wanted was a hint of remorse.  An apology she knows she'll never hear.  She knew Levi too well to expect much more than what she got out of him.  It was something at least.  Ever the brooding gaurd of Tephra, that was Levi.  

The two-toned fauna looks to where the mare and child stand, just at the brink of ear shot. Her voice is low as to only carry to the stallion, "You did what you did... It's in the past.  I'm not one to dwell on what HAS happened." The rise on has clearly refers to Hyaline. She regains control of her anger, "I never compared you to her.  I simply pointed out where her choices have led her in life."  Softened sienna eyes find him once again with a turn of her dished profile, "Life is all about choices... The ones we make and the ones we don't." Ivory dipped limbs move her forwards.  A gentle smile forming on her lips as she looks to the child nestled happily against his friend.  

Choices were the epitome of her life.  Creation instead of destruction.  Selflessness over self-serving.  Right versus wrong.  She wonders if he will ever understand what she did was necessary.  For so many reasons.  She fears though that he may never understand fully.  That he may never reach his own true potential.  Remaining a lost boy forever... 
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi] it's ok Smile I just wrote her in the background so Kryptic had someplace to be.  I figured she will join them and start a new thread.  So Levi can be on his way.  I'm sure he will be busy XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi] - by Kolera - 01-08-2018, 12:47 PM