• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever]

Quickly he had come to terms with his situation. His hooves sink into the manipulable sands with each heavied placement.  Streaks of dawn painted delicately across the skies.  It casted a glow over the island as the flocks of bright avian were awakening for the day.  A grouping scares off when he crashes back to earth but soon they return to ignore him.

His lavender bodice sweeps across the beaches.  Staying clear of the gentle sways of the waters edge.  His fear of water bordered paranoia.  Maybe it was his past.  Watching the kelpie shifter dragging his mother to the depths of his lagoon.  Seeing the same stallion, that he considered in his youth a protector, almost rip his mothers throat out.  He could appreciate it's beauty, as well as it's powers from a safe distance.  His thoughts travel to the days of his childhood and he wonders if that is why he felt the way he did recently.  His lack of parental figures and a tight-nit family was driving him to seek out such.  But alas all his attempts were failing him.

As his mind wondered his feet kept pace.  Bringing him nearer to the bend of island.  His eyes refocus on the present and he spots a light figure amongst the sands.  Silver-hazel eyes scope the creature out to decide it is a young mare.  She is of unique type and he can't help but notice a similar shimmer to her skin that Ivar sported as well.  He stops in his tracks and allows her to approach.  Which she does quietly until she is within speaking range.  Lavender ears twist forwards to capture her words.

Wanderer?! His brow cocks curiously.  Nares drawing in her youthful scent, but somewhere in there is a hint of familiarity.  Though he can not place why this mare would have the scent of his sister surrounding her, he overlooks it to be the breeze carrying the Keepers ever-present scent.  It was her island wasn't it..? 

"No I don't believe we have.  I'm Klaudius." His lips form a now faint smile as he speaks to the young mare, "But, I am far from a wanderer." His lips curl a tad more, forming a smirk, "You look like more of the wandering type... What brings you here?" Pale purple feathers ruffle in the strengthening wind across the sea.  He can feel the pressures in the atmosphere changing ever so slightly.  A storm was approaching as they speak.  A shiver strokes down the vertebrae of his spine.

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Nyxa] I'll ignore @[Krone]s eavesdropping... For now lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever] - by Klaudius - 01-09-2018, 09:55 PM