• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever]

N y x a

I'm sinking to the bottom of my everything

Strangers, then! Nyxa is just as surprised as he that this Island has kept them equally a secret from the other. His smile is infectious - she knows nothing of this Klaudius’ nature and so, she has nothing to stack against his favor. The fluffed-up girl is more than eager to see a happy face, and to return the gesture with a warm grin of her own. Perhaps she’s not sly smirks or eye-sparkling secrets (an open book, really) but she is innocence imbued with kind gestures and a willing attitude.

Maugrim’s lesson has taught her nothing, it would seem.

“Klaudius, so nice to meet another Ischian face. I’m Nyxa!” She beams, the tumbling caress of a strong wind throwing her green mane across her face and eyes for the brevity of a moment. She shakes her head, turning it aside to glance over the churning sea and clear her vision of the unruly strands of hair. For a moment, the longing inside of her is strong; a desire to meet the rolling waves and plunge beneath their depths overtakes her and she swallows, hard.

“Oh, I haven’t wandered since before Circinae left.” The girl laughs softly, turning her bright gaze back to Klaudius’ handsome profile. “I guess that’s what brings me here - a change of scenery might be in the works.” Nyxa hums, her words falling into silence as a pleasant smile settles instead. Her attention skirts to his wings, the dual appendages something to be quite proud of with such stature and size. She wistfully remembers her own, then quickly remembers how annoying they’d become.

A breaker crashes out at sea, one giant curl of water that slams against the shore near to where they’re standing, and the residual water climbs eerily up the beach with grasping fingers, coming just shy of them by a few feet. “I had plans to try and make for the Field, but this weather may delay that.” The girl huffs absently, noticing the nearness of the liquid and the odd way it seemed to want them, but remaining silent on the matter and instead choosing to explain it as an act of god.

Nature, especially the Ocean, was always tempestuous and unexpected. “What brings you out on such a fine day?” She jokes lightheartedly.

@[Klaudius] @[Krone] without her wolfy senses, she's totally blind to Krone sneak-peeking Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever] - by Nyxa - 01-10-2018, 05:02 PM