• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever]

Nyxa...
    The name tumbles to memory as he listen to her intently.  She had a presence that kept your interest.  Wondering what she had in store.  The focus of his eyes remains on her youthful face but his view trails to the green locks drifting about her neck.  They resembled that of his sister's, Krone, the Keeper of Ischia.  

His lavender ears stay high upon his crown.  Twitching from the sound of her voice and the rolling of waves.  A clashing of aqua causes him to be cautious of the nearing waters.  Steel clouds become increasingly present in the early morning skies. Rolling with a dooming velocity towards the meek isle.

He processes her every word, Circinae left, change of scenery, the field... His elegant crown cocks with curiousity, as silver eyes lift to the sky.  "Yes. It seems we may need to take shelter soon.  I know of a cavern if you are interested...?" His charming smile hides any hint of alter meaning his statement could hold. Lavender tresses twist within themselves as a gust hits them.  Returning his eyes to the golden mare in question, "Care to join me? I promise I don't bite." Lips curling in typical fashion...   

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Nyxa] sorry it's short... And I figured since Krone is just lurking I'd continue Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever] - by Klaudius - 01-10-2018, 08:51 PM