• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

POLL: Land Structure
    Exclamation 
    Hi all,

We've been tossing around a number of ideas regarding lands and what to potentially do with them, but we want to make sure we take your opinion into account before making any drastic changes. With that in mind, we have a Google form here to get your thoughts on some options. This poll will be open until January 31, 2018.

As always, if you have questions or suggestions and want to PM or email us, please feel free.

Thanks!
    Hiya! I was wondering what the definition of 'old' and 'new' lands are as used in the poll. I know the old lands, but how do the differ from the new ones? Are you referring to the good / neutral / evil devision BQ used to have versus no such thing right now?
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Hi Sapphire - that's a great question. We probably should have clarified in the first place, haha. So when we say "old lands" we mean both bringing back some of the actual kingdoms (Gates, Chamber, Falls, Dale, Desert, what have you) and the good / neutral / evil division that existed. If you only like half of that (like bringing back the lands but not the divisions or whatever) you can add that in the last question of the form for more specific ideas.