• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

For there is no need || ANY
    Part of her ached when another called her that name.

Lamb.

Though the larger part of her was overjoyed, intrigued with the word spoken from another's lips. She steps forward cautiously, as not to invade the pleasant mare's space. The movement isn't large, but it is noticeable. 

"I do not mind at all,"

Her words are stronger than before, though still have that baby soft edge. The mare proceeds to tell Lam she is expecting a child of her own. Maybe her mother was as well. A small smile lit her features, pale lips upturning at the thought. 

'How proud your father would be of you little lamb...'

SHe recalls then the children she had met in the earlier days of her life. The games they would play deep into the evening. She tucks the memories away as her companion begins to speak, inviting her to stay for a while. To make a home in the autumnal forest. 

Her crystalline gaze wanders over the trees and the towering boulders that shrouded them. One might have been terrified of the place. However, the girl couldn't help but be delighted with the way the sun lit the trees casting colors upon the smooth edges of the platforms. In her mind, she could see the life she would live here. The days she would spend roaming through the trees, chasing away rabbits and owls alike.

"I think I would like that very much Sabra."

Pale eyes find the mare's own. If one peered close enough they might have seen a small flicker of gratefulness shinning beneath a shimmering blue sea.

'How proud of you he would be indeed..'
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-15-2018, 01:22 AM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-15-2018, 01:44 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-15-2018, 04:01 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-16-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-16-2018, 03:46 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-17-2018, 01:07 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-17-2018, 05:07 PM