• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quest related suggestion
    I was thinking, we should have some kind of quest calender. Just a thread that can be updated with the dates of future quests, not necessarily their topics cause i know some people enjoy the surprise.

Additional suggestions are that we include a difficulty scale and the quest's format (RP, scavenger hunt, trivia, etc)
    Would a trivia type quest be BQ related trivia? General knowledge?  Sounds fun but not sure I've seen one yet Smile
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    (01-17-2018, 01:45 PM)Neo Wrote: Would a trivia type quest be BQ related trivia? General knowledge?  Sounds fun but not sure I've seen one yet Smile

I think that would be up to the person running the quest?
    (01-17-2018, 02:05 PM)Bruja Wrote:
    (01-17-2018, 01:45 PM)Neo Wrote: Would a trivia type quest be BQ related trivia? General knowledge?  Sounds fun but not sure I've seen one yet Smile

I think that would be up to the person running the quest?

@[Neo] I love the trivia idea!!! Yessss!
    you're so down to earth & i'm up in the stars
    so show me the sea & i'll take you to mars
    @[Bruja] Love the idea of a quest calendar! Keep an eye out for it...I am very slow with my to-do list for BQ, but it's on there now Smile

@[Neo] That would be up to the person running the quest. We've had trivia quests that had BQ trivia and some that didn't, and some that had combinations of all sorts of different trivia.