• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

JANUARY ACTIVITY CHECK - OOC
    Heart 
    Welcome to our new residents!

Just a quick check in so I can update the board
    Let me know if your character would like to be put in the Gaurd/Diplomacy/Resident caste

If your pony would like a job to do, put up a thread for Solace and she will make sure they have an assignment. In the Fall/Winter (one real-life month) there will be a lot of positions shifting around and opportunities for titles if that is something you are interested in. 

Also, Congrats to Svedka on his Position as "Heart of Hyaline" Smile
    Solghostdoll2

Kagerus is here and she can be a diplomat Smile Kavi is here and he can be a resident/sheltered - he’s an old fart!
    :)
    Keeper is here of course! And she’s be happy to have an assignment to be of more use.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Smoak would like to be in the Guard!
    you're so down to earth & i'm up in the stars
    so show me the sea & i'll take you to mars
    Ryan is here; he is fine in the peace caste but probably needs an actual task to force him to engage in kingdom life lol
    Insignificance and her son Khaedrik is here! She is also old, so she would be happy to just be a resident.

Khaedrik I think would like to join the peace caste as soon as he is old enough.
    Fiato and Ryrm remain. Due to personal absences and delays, I was unable to reply to the last check. <3 Fiato is definitely the diplomat type while Ryrm shall just stay in residency.
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]
    Svedka is here <3
    svedka - balto - warden - molech - sunlight
    olena - skandar - starlight - burdock - bluebell - ciroc - maylene