• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; Gaza

gaza

The heat is always getting to him. Being big and black does that, he supposes, and if he had known his father just a little big longer, he probably would have joined him in the Yael-made shade.

You would think that being a child of the Desert would make him a big heat-resistant. Alas, I think there’s just too much of Gaza for that to happen. Something to do with muscle mass and black attracting the sun’s heat more than white and well… you get the picture. Luckily, this tree’s branches are long enough to encompass him, even if the trunk does split him oddly in half. It must be an amusing sight. He chuckles. “You’d think a son of the Desert would be able to handle it, right? But apparently not…” There’s a reason he isn’t in the Desert right now.

He could rest beneath the shade of his father… but that somehow seems a little morbid. Yael still mourns him there, and it is often too much for him.

Gaza perks up at the offer, tilting his head a bit in confusion, because how could she…? “Hell yes. But what could you possibly do to help?” And then, rather playfully, he lowers his head a bit and looks up and over at her from mock-skeptical eyes. “And what is it going to cost me, hmmmm?”

He kind of really hopes she'll play along... it would be a shame for his first attempt at flirting to crash and burn most horribly.

vanquish x yael

Messages In This Thread
    I’ll burn this whole city down; Gaza - by Lyris - 06-14-2015, 11:54 PM
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down; Gaza - by Gaza - 07-01-2015, 03:55 PM