• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - any

Lavendel

Pale lips tugged into a smile, pale eyes shining with delight as the other began to speak. Her suspicions were deemed correct as the mare walked forward, her kind voice questioning Lamb lightly. "My mother called me Lavendel, though many know me as Lamb." Lamb smiles tilting her head upward to look the woman in the eyes. "It is all the same to me."  She spoke, for it didn't matter much to her what others called her by. They stared at each other in a quite fascination for a moment, the girl finding peace in her new companion's presence. Lamb chuckles at Amore's next questions. She was surprised the Taiga was so empty. Surely others wished to know what these ancient woods now harbored? "I suppose I am, this place fascinates me." Her voice is laced with awe and admiration for what the land had done. Beqanna had allowed the evil to boil but ripped it away before it could settle. In her heart of hearts she prayed that whoever once lived here made it out safely, she couldn't imagine Beqanna taking it as far as killing its creations... but then again she was young. She was learning. Perhaps Beqanna itself was etched from evil bones and painted in glittering white gloss. With a sharp adjustment of her leg, the thoughts dissipated. "Where do you come from Amorette?"

"I was quiet, but I was not blind."-Jane Austen

[Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 10:06 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 01:24 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-23-2018, 02:16 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 02:39 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-24-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-24-2018, 04:40 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-26-2018, 05:07 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 02-12-2018, 05:11 PM