• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - any

Lavendel

Lamb chuckles at this, tilting her head in amusement. "My mother called me Lamb my entire life with her. I suppose it just stuck really." The girl shrugged, for perhaps it did. She couldn't remember a time when she had introduced herself as Lavendel. The painted girl had nothing against the name, it just always seemed to formal for the situations at hand. She had never really seen anyone calling her by the name anyhow, could anyone possibly see her as such a grownup? Though she supposed someone did, and it didn't bring anything to her face but a smile. When Amorette spoke to her she felt older, she felt like an adult. "It would be my pleasure to explore it with you Amorette." There it was again! That little sense of freedom exploration brought! She begins to walk in the suggested direction, knowing that her newfound friend would follow if she pleased. Lamb smiles at the way the ebony mare speaks of her home, it was rare to find those who possessed so much pride in their kingdom. "So I have. Perhaps one day I shall come visit your kingdom one day. It sounds absolutely lovely." There was no hint of a lie in the girls words. Beqanna was her beloved, and she adored every inch of it. How could she not love it when the girl next to her was so kind? Did one not mirror their abode? 

"I was quiet, but I was not blind"-Jane Austen

[Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 10:06 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 01:24 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-23-2018, 02:16 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 02:39 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-24-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-24-2018, 04:40 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-26-2018, 05:07 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 02-12-2018, 05:11 PM