• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - any

The girl is wise for her age. She looks so young, and it shows in the way she carries her body and easily accepts the invitation to explore together, yet her words sound like they could’ve come from an adult. It has something endearing and puts a smile on Amorette’s lips. ”What would you like me to call you, then?” Who was she do deny the girl the name she most felt like? Lavendel was her name, but she very much could be Lamb instead, if she preferred so.

The trust that Lavendel offers her could be due to her youth, but there always was the possibility that she looked at the world in the same way as Amore did. Could the same be said about her leader? The planned visit would soon answer that, but it showed great potential for Sylva. ”What is Sylva like?” Her knowledge of other kingdoms is little, too little, so it would be nice to learn about it from one who saw her home in her own unique way. Amorette couldn’t imagine that there would be a more genuine and real view on Sylva as through the eyes of a young girl.

Amorette enjoys their stroll. There is no rush to her step, all in favour of giving her eyes a chance to see all. She knows it’s not possible, to see all I mean, but that doesn’t stop her from trying. She’s optimistic like that. ”I would love to show you around when you do. Tephra, or I think so at least, is wonderful and exotic in her own way.” Her gaze moves form the Taiga around her to look at the splashed girl, a smile on her lips. She means it and she couldn’t imagine that Warrick would object. Perhaps her ruler would even come with her to visit Tephra in return.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

@[Ehoghan] Lamb is just sooo sweet and adorable <3

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 10:06 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 01:24 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-23-2018, 02:16 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 02:39 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-24-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-24-2018, 04:40 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-26-2018, 05:07 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 02-12-2018, 05:11 PM