• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - any

Lavendel

Lamb has smiled quite a bit during her time with Amorette, and she enjoys the feeling. Her ears are tipped forward and her stride is anything but rushed. Her hooves touch the mulch beneath them only lightly as she moves, her head high as she listens to her friend.

"Perhaps later in my life I will find Lavendel suits me, but for now Lamb will do." Despite this, what she was called by really meant nothing to her. However, the next thing that tumbles from the ebony mare's mouth matters quite a bit. It makes Lamb even happier (if that was possible).

"Sylva is just as beautiful as those that reside within it! The trees tower far into the sky and stay beautiful autumn colors year round." She lights up talking about it. There are no words for her home that describe it with justice. "There is a queen, her name is Sabra." She speaks of the mare lovingly, for it had been the first adult she had trusted (besides her mother). The first horse in Sylva she could call her friend. "She is just as nice to her subjects as the land." She finishes and smiles at Amorette with wide eyes. "You would like her I think."

"I was quiet but I was not blind."-Jane Austen

<333 thank you!
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-21-2018, 10:06 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 01:24 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-23-2018, 02:16 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-23-2018, 02:39 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-24-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lavendel - 01-24-2018, 04:40 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 01-26-2018, 05:07 PM