• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Looks Could Kill [Sabra]
    Sabra looks less than thrilled at the newcomer in her woods, and while Krone had traversed this very forest long before the opalescent mare became queen, she was cautious of her body language and her words. This is not her turf to pick a fight on (”Don’t start fights, but always finish them...” her mother’s words linger).

”....I pray they do not take after their father.” Krone suddenly realizes she hadn’t been paying much attention, lost in her own thoughts. She sighs at the comment.

”Actually, that’s one of the reasons I have come here,” She admits, looking over. ”Your...assumptions about what happened between me and that purple devil are wrong, Sabra.” They hadn’t talked about it, but by the way she had left so hastily in the middle of the night, Krone could tell she was angry, and that her truth was much different than reality.

The memory of the day on the beach comes back violently, and Krone takes a minute to recover. His unwanted advancements, her pointless attempt at escape, his manhood thrusting into her frozen body, unable to do anything.

”I did not want him, Sabra,” She finally manages to squeak out. ”I’ve never trusted him. Never had an interest in him. Why, after how much I hate my father, would I have sex with the one horse who bares the closest resemblance?” She laughs coldly. ”The...the thing inside me was not conceived of love. Not even of mutual respect. It is a child of rape, no more, no less.” She puts it simply, trying to hide the disgust on her face. She turns her head back to the direction they are walking, contemplating how to continue. ”I didn’t want it. But what’s done is done, and regardless of our feelings toward each other, our children are siblings. We must ensure their futures...futures that are kept separate from Klaudius.” She stops looking down towards the mare with sincere eyes.

”No one knows what happened that day but you, Sabra. And I trust you’re woman enough to accept my apology for the hard feelings Klaudius made us harbor towards each other. That being said, I would like to establish a treaty, one to keep both our lands safe, one that if one of us falls, we can keep it out of Klaudius’ power. If you do not accept, I’ll take my leave. But if you do, I would like to negotiate some terms.”

@[Sabra] hastily written on my phone bc super excited for this thread. Ignore errors and lack of HTML xD

Messages In This Thread
    If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:56 AM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-23-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-11-2018, 11:27 PM