• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

-- you're my misguiding light
    Suddenly her life had gotten stale.  Since leaving her mother's corpse she had sucked dry from life, to follow her sister back to Hyaline.  Everything had been too cushy. Too perfect and a large piece of her grew restless.  

It had been in the dead of night that she had snuck away from her sisters watchful eye.  When all of the day walkers slept, she awoke.  Curling through the lands as a shadow of the night.  Eyes bright and vision crisp(the day time was so much less brilliant to her).  She had discovered that the sun rays burnt her skin like flames to brush.  So the convenience of the night had grown on her quickly.  Each night her travels widened and she had heard whispers of a land to meet others her age.  A playground they called it.  So with a devious grin she slips from the borders of Hyaline and ventures forth.

The dark filly enters the new land under the hush of a dark sky.  For her young age, traveling is faster than most full grown horses.  It was as if time warped for her.  One second she is here and the next she is there.  It was a strange sensation that explanation escapes.  Her equally dark eyes shift about.  Ebony ears twirling to each rustle of leaf and sway of grass.  That is until a sound of pleading whispers are brought to her on the ever bending sound waves.

Not real. Not real. Not real.

A grin comes to her as she follows the chanting voice.  Hawk-eye vision spotting a figure in the distance enveloped in strange shadows.  Effortlessly she morphs closer to the young colt.  Viewing him from the thick haze and spotting the reason for his uneasy voice.  A teeny, eight-legged, fanged insect.  A cackle rises from deep within her.  Lips curling into a grin and exposing her razor fangs.  They gleam in the moonlit mists exposing her existence in the shadows before she steps forward.  Walking past the cowering colt and snatching the creature from its perch with a quick snap of her jaws.  A crunch echoes as she bites down then swallows it with a grin.  Looking to the colt for his reaction...
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around
    HTML by Call

Sorry if this is confusing or rambled.  Trying to feel her out and make sense of her powers Smile. She's trying not to be scary lol
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-27-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 01-27-2018, 09:21 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-31-2018, 11:36 AM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Trekori - 02-01-2018, 01:14 AM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by sochi - 02-02-2018, 08:44 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 02-03-2018, 10:05 PM