• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

-- you're my misguiding light
    Deep auburn eyes feast upon the shaken stature of colt.  His eyes shift this way and that with uncertainties, which only make her grin grow larger.  "Shouldn't have done what?" She coos in near pleasure with herself.  Stance bold, eyes almost cast down upon the golden boy.  

His next question comes quickly and as her jaw parts to answer another chimes in.  In irritation her eyes slide to find what creature had interrupted so rudely.  "He was talking to me," she interjects, "I'm Kaurma.  Who are you?" As she finishes her question, her ominous eyes find the shadow master.  Waiting briefly for an answer but yet again another presence and another name float in upon the night wind.  

Casting her eyes now to another dark body that had joined the gathering. A slight stammer coming from the girl as she offers up an activity for them to participate in.  A devilish grin curls her lips to accentuate her fangs once more, "I know... Let's play Ghost in the Graveyard..." Holding desperately back a gleeful cackle, her eyes shift to each child's features.  Gauging there willingness to indulge in a game of darkness and shadows...
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around
    HTML by Call

@[Khaedrik] @[Trekori] @[Sochi] Ok.  I'm failing at her not being creepy XD
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-27-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 01-27-2018, 09:21 PM