• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

-- you're my misguiding light
    It would seem as if he is not the only one with prying eyes and the need for company. Just as his last words come, a blue-faced girl leaps into the group, announcing herself with a vivaciousness that the other filly seems to exude, but that neither of the colts do. Trekori tilts his ears back, spooked by the way her smile comes so wickedly easily, as if a child truly does control her body. Her, the only one of four.

Trekori steps closer to Khaedrik. Closer to the entity to whom he feels the most drawn. No comment given as to a game - he doesn't know any.. And at Kaurma's brash snap of words, again no response. There is too much life in her for the skinny colt. Still, he offers Sochi a small smile, and even glances at Kaurma too. His maximum effort.

Khaedrik greets them then, smiling, sending a chill down Kori's baby spine. The trill of his high voice tethered the colt to him ever more, drawing him closer, marking him as clearly interested in the boy. A prophecy, perhaps - but they are only children...

It comes then, sweeping into their group at the sound of monsters, graves, and darkness. Veiled in shadow - or is it made of it? - the creature gestures with its snout and inhales the group, intoxicates itself with the scent of the innocent. Kori's knees quake - what awesome power has summoned such a creature?

"You are full of surprises," He mutters under his breath, as if he doesn't want the shadow-thing to hear him, to single him out. "This is..." He casts his purple eyes to Sochi, to Kaurma, and lands back on the other boy. The summoner. "Better than games."

Messages In This Thread
    -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-27-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 01-27-2018, 09:21 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-31-2018, 11:36 AM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Trekori - 02-01-2018, 01:14 AM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by sochi - 02-02-2018, 08:44 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 02-03-2018, 10:05 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 02-05-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Trekori - 02-08-2018, 01:53 AM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by sochi - 02-12-2018, 09:24 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 02-19-2018, 02:53 PM