• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Takei.

Trekori

i'm freezing, it's not winter yet
    but my fingers and toes
    are shivering beneath these sheets
    and i feel so alone
    i don't want to die, i want to sleep

Ah, yes, Daemron - I too have heard of him from our parents. And Nihlus and Cerva as well, though not so often from both parents do I hear about the latter two. Something about our mom being a slut - but I'm a little too young to really want to picture those images, but I could if I wanted to I suppose. At any rate, her and dad are settled down now, and although she cries a lot (too much), I think they're going to make it this time.

Maybe that's naive of me. But I'm just a fucking kid.

I wonder at the barely restricted grin that flashes across Takei's face when I introduce myself, having never really considered the origin of my name, though it's not exactly a hard one to figure out. But the blood-and-bone stallion is moving on quickly, so I let it slide, unconcerned with such trivial things.

"Not your home, just where you live, huh?" I cock an eyebrow and cast my eyes to the surrounding flora, then up to the mountaintops with a sigh. "I guess I can relate to that." Perks of having homeless parents hey? I consider asking if he wants to move somewhere with me then, but something tells me that he wouldn't have a damn clue about where to go either. So instead, I listen to his next question, easing my weight into a hip as I grow more comfortable.

"They're giving it their all this time, which I admire, cause sometimes I think it's hard for them to be together. Mom's been having lots of nightmares lately, or at least, the last time I was with them for a night anyway." I make a face a little at remembering the way Noori cried and clung to Trekk under the stars, loudly rending her demons public, though I suppose that I was the only one around to hear. But I don't really mind. I can understand making mistakes and then regretting them.

She's a good mom, and I love her. I love him, too. I hope one day that I can love someone as much as my dad loves my mom...

"But I think they're going to make it this time." I look at him piercingly, though in truth I'm a little uncomfortable with this whole situation - as always. "They told me about hey they split up right after you grew up."

These two are never allowed to change their html, they have such cute brother html I love it
    @[Takei]

Messages In This Thread
    Takei. - by Trekori - 02-01-2018, 12:58 AM
    RE: Takei. - by takei - 02-15-2018, 10:41 PM
    RE: Takei. - by Trekori - 02-19-2018, 11:12 PM
    RE: Takei. - by takei - 02-26-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: Takei. - by Trekori - 03-01-2018, 05:51 PM
    RE: Takei. - by takei - 03-05-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: Takei. - by Trekori - 03-10-2018, 06:34 PM