• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Updated Board Headers - Input Requested
    Hi all! As you will see, the board headers now include links to each herd's map and a place for you to choose your champion. If I messed something up, which I probably did, please let me know. UPDATE: so I'm aware the headers are too high. I need to know a) what browser you use, b) if you are on a computer, tablet, or mobile. If you have another issue, please include a and b above and also a screenshot so I can see what you see. Thanks!

In addition, we'd like to update the land descriptions. Many of you have commented that the lands don't necessarily feel different enough from one another. Without changing the general description that already exists for each land, we are soliciting input from everyone on what they think the description should be and how each land can be distinct from the other. Please post your input by February 15. After that, the members of each land will be allowed to take the results and update the description Smile

Lastly, leaders, please make sure you declare a champion if you have one in mind. Otherwise, should you be challenged, the champion will default to the General or highest ranking official. In addition, we are going to ask you to type up the "feel" of the land. So for Nerine, this would be a description of how it's an all-female herd, or how Hyaline is a sanctuary. These might just be a sentence, and that's totally fine, we just want to make sure we add these to the descriptions on the board. (Player idea on this one and I'd love to give her credit but technically it's anonymous so just thanks for the awesome idea girl, you know who you are.) Just a note, both the feel and the champion can be updated from leader to leader as well.

As always, let us know if you have any questions.
    the placement of at least 3 of the headers is too high.
    @[Spink], can you give me a screenshot and tell me what browser, as well as if you are on computer or mobile? I'm finding they are fine on my computer but on my phone, the images don't load (which will throw the placement of the whole thing off).
    [Image: AEC44_C69-_C6_BD-4061-_B7_B0-0_E97_D3156_A66.png]

This is what it look like while Using safari on my iPhone
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    That's what it looks like on my iPad as well but it looks normal on my phone.
    @[Lavender] and @[devin] can you guys check now and see if it works please?
    The kingdoms look fine to me.  I'm on a phone though.  But the other boards aren't, so far playground, challenge boards look like Lavs ss
    Looks like all the kingdoms are good but the common lands and extra lands headers are still crunched - on my phone still
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    UUUUUUGGGHHHH. Is it better now?? lol
    Everything is fixed for me!