• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, bless your heart; amorette, any

Relief was written across the chocolate mare’s face as the dark mare approached her. The decision on whether to enter alone or not was made for her. She returns the smile and bobs her head slightly in greeting. “Thank you, Amorette. Your home is beautiful.

Her eyes swept over the land again. The tropical fauna was familiar, and despite her attempts to distance herself from her Jungle heritage she found the sights and scents comforting. Part of her didn’t want to. Part of her wanted to believe she was nothing like her mother. That she’d never find comfort in the familiarity of her birthplace and yet she did. But she wasn’t her mother and this wasn’t the Jungle.

I’d love for you to show me around. And can you tell me about some of the inhabitants. Who leads?” She began to walk assuming the other mare would lead her into the territory. “And is there anyone new like me?” It might be nice to seek out someone like herself, that was new to everything here. Amorette was more than friendly and she had already taking a liking to the mother mare, but still it would be nice to reach out to someone on the footing.

raeanne
    There's a wild, wild whisper - Blowin' in the wind

Messages In This Thread
    RE: well, bless your heart; amorette, any - by Raeanne - 02-11-2018, 02:01 PM