• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, bless your heart; amorette, any

She rolled the name over in her mind, Warrick. Hopefully she’d remember it when she actually met Tephra’s Overseer.

Easily she followed along beside the other mare listening as she spoke. Tephra did really seem like the ideal place to make a home. She wasn’t the only newcomer which was nice. It also meant that the territory was active and recruiting. Certainly she didn’t want to make her home somewhere that would inevitably disappear as her past home had.

As they continued to move deeper into the kingdom she flicked her ears capturing the sound of lapping water. Quickly the lake became visible. Her eyes widened slightly to learn it was actually heated by the inactive volcano that marked the terrain. “That’s amazing. Yes, please.” She happily wandered further down to the banks of the lake and waded in until the water was up to her knees. “It sounds like Tephra stays busy. How it’s relationship with the other territories?” Occasionally when younger she had heard whispers of conflict between the kingdoms but she wasn’t sure with the new territories in place if that was still the case.

Also are there any positions Tephra needs filled? If I do stay I’d like to be useful but I don’t have any experience with, well.. anything.” She laughed lightly and shrugged her shoulders. She was still young. Only just three, and she had no experience in battle or talking to treaties or anything that was a useful skill to a kingdom but she was eager to make herself useful in some way. After all it wouldn’t do for her to make a home somewhere and then just laze about.

raeanne
    There's a wild, wild whisper - Blowin' in the wind

Messages In This Thread
    RE: well, bless your heart; amorette, any - by Raeanne - 02-16-2018, 01:03 PM