• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

POTENTIAL ALLIANCE CONTENDERS
    Let's just get a list of the interested going to start off. I know Krone's player is away possibly and we will see if she is able to get to this, if not, we will figure something else out. Unless we don't have more than 2 interested contenders, then the problem solves itself! Wink

Name:
    Abilities (note: if the ability can vary between horses, e.g. mimicry, please state which characteristics your character expresses):
    Do you (the player) have any other potential or for sure entries into the Alliance (if so, how many/who):
    Experience: For horse and/or player. You don't have to say if you don't want but if it comes down to someone picking or a vote it might be good to plead your case.

Name: Brennen
    Height: 15.3 HH
    Abilities: Bone Bending, Ice Manipulation, Wings
    Do you (the player) have any other potential or for sure entries into the Alliance: Yes, I will be entering one or possibly more independents into the running depending on whether Brennen represents Ischia
    Experience: Brennen is an experienced fighter with previous Alliance/big battle competitions under his belt. Player is experienced but probably rusty at BQ battling.
    Name: Klaudius
    Height: 16.3hh
    Abilities: Natural Armor Formation, wings
    Do you (the player) have any other potential or for sure entries into the Alliance (if so, how many/who): Only other considering is Eros of Sylva, if Klaudius is not entered.
    Experience: Klaudius has completed a battle.  He did not win but it was his(my) first BQ battle.  He is determined to prove himself and loyal to his family. Long Live Ischia
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    Popping in to say I will be getting to this! Everyone who wants to be a contender go ahead and sign up and I will pick when everyone’s entered. Smile

Thanks devin for posting this <3
    You're welcome! We knew you are pretty busy and wanted to get a list going so you had plenty of time to look it over. <3
    Name: Hod
    Height: 15.3hh, Spanish build
    Abilities: Orca Mimicry (Sharp teeth, Echolocation, Holding breath up to 15 minutes)
    Do you (the player) have any other potential or for sure entries into the Alliance (if so, how many/who): Most likely Sabra of Sylva
    Experience: Hod has never battled before, and tends to avoid fights whenever possible. However, he is a determined, strong and valiant youth, and is always looking for the chance to prove his worth. He is clever, and often underestimated, which works in his favor more often than not. He is blind, but his new trait (echolocation) should counteract that to a sufficient extent.