• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A new breeze is joining - x
    Horse's full name: Ilma
    Breed: PRE (andalusian)
    Colour: Grey (all white)
    Player OOC name: Vanilla Custard
    Found Beqanna: googled for it
    Anything else: I don't know what I'm doing haha.
    On a serious note: I couldn't find the name marked as 'taken' anywhere, so is this okay then? Did I forget anything else?
    Also I presume that she is TEGTEG, so in that case I'd like wings for a genetic trait but it won't show up. I think. I hope. If I did that right.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    @[Ilma] Do you want her to be just a really light gray or actually white? Since those aren't exactly the same, I want to make sure we put in the correct thing for you.

Also you have to have her teg rolled on the traits rolling board. You can definitely join her with genetic wings and they will be expressed regardless of teg, however. If you prefer for her to have genetic wings that are not expressed, let us know though. That's totally cool too.

The name is good though. It's not taken Smile
    Hi!

I imagined her as an all-whited-out grey, mainly since she is an andalusian horse but no albino (no splash/tobiano-like whites). I aged her to 4 to make sure that this is physically possible Tongue.
    But since you're asking... and I've been spying other colours around the place... white! White is good ^.^

As for the wings, I was assuming that a TEG-horse would not express them but a homozygote tegteg would. But I see that as a new player I can choose... Like when she had completed a quest then? So, let's go for wings!

-I'm just thinking that would make her very stereotype-ey but meh that's fine-

Where exactly do I go for the traits rolling board?
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    So you can get your trait genetics rolled here: http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=74

Typically your are totally right about how TEG versus teg works, but there are exceptions to all the rules, haha. There's a code specifically for traits that are expressed regardless of a horses teg to account for things like this.
    Quote:[-TRAIT-] – this trait is possessed by the horse regardless of their TEG. Any offspring will either possess the actual trait (50% likelihood) or will carry it (50% likelihood).

I'll get you added to the database. Thanks for clarifying!