• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Newbie Questions
    Hello all;

I have several questions, because I'm new and couldn't find it in the rules and guidelines...

1. Does it matter where I post first? For example, can my new character (as a lonely mare) walk into a herd to ask for shelter, or is such not allowed and does she have to start off somewhere general like the meadows?
    2. Does the forum have liquid timing? E.g. can a single character have two threads going on at once (one of them would be presumed to have taken place the day before the other).
    3. I've been looking at the adoptions forum. The adopting there seems to be all In-character. 3a. Can a loner adopt a foal? 3b. Are any other foals adoptable OOC-ly, I mean can I as a person 'adopt' a horse that another has created, and is there a place to advertise those (like when the parents' players don't want to play them, or there are suddenly twins or triplets that need an extra player).?

I would appreciate if you could help me out with these! Doesn't necessarily have to be an owner of the site i.m.o. since I'm pretty sure some others may know the answers xD

Love,
    Vanilla
    1. you can post anywhere you want! if youd like to post in a common area first, you may, but if you know where you’d like your character to live already you can start with a post there.

2. yes, we have fluid time here. you can be in as many threads as you like. sometimes a thread might start off as before another one timeline wise, and then as both threads develop it becomes “after” that other thread. That’s totally fine!

3. Yes, the adoption den is for IC adoptions.
    3a. yes, anyone can adopt a foal.
    3b. That’s be the “Play Me Please” board, abbreviated to PMP. It’s located under Character Resources in the OOC section Smile
    Thank you very much! I’ll be off exploring xD
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time