• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker than Water [Krone or any]
    She watches him. From the way his ears turn back in guilt, from the way his face falls when he looks up to see the children she had kept hidden. She would say she feels guilt for this, but that would be a bold-faced lie. She didn’t feel any remorse - after what he had done to her, she figured it was fair game. What would she tell Krom and Karat, that their father was a rapist and they were the product of one, that she hadn’t wanted them in the first place?

What she felt in the beginning didn’t matter now. She loved the twins and their safety was of the utmost importance to her. Klaudius has broken her trust, and while she wasn’t sure if he had even had it in the first place, she knew that he probably would never receive it now.

He speaks of Nyxa and she turns her head slightly, worried. She remembers nearly being in the cave when she heard a crack, how she had to thrust her body backwards to avoid the falling rocks from crushing her body, how she didn’t have time to even try to get Nyxa out before the forest began to collapse around her.

”Is she okay?” Krone finally looks back into the stallion’s eyes. She searches them for any other signs of guilt.

”Did you hide them from me, Krone?” he asks, and Krone remains emotionless. A sigh escapes her lips as she glances back to her...their children. She gives a solemn nod.

“Can you blame me, Klaudius?” She doesnt hide the sharpness of her words. ”You assault a queen, then expect to see the resulting children. You want to raise them to be like Kirin, but I don’t. I want them to be compassionate, yet strong-willed leaders. I don’t want them to be ruthless.” She turns away from him, hiding the tears that begin to form. She looks to Krom, and then to Karat. Her babies, her sweet children. “Look how far that got Kirin. You tried to convince me that you were him upon coming to the island. Well...you’re just like him, brother.”
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Krone or any] - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Krone or any] - by Krone - 02-08-2018, 10:07 AM
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Krone or any] - by Krone - 02-20-2018, 06:30 PM
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Krone or any] - by Krone - 02-21-2018, 07:55 AM
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Krone or any] - by Krone - 02-22-2018, 10:14 AM
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Krone or any] - by Krone - 02-22-2018, 07:59 PM