• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I rest on a bed of stained roses and thorns
    The final rise and fall of her chest alert those nearest of her departure.  They watch as the vampiress stills.  Her daughter and the child's appointed gaurdian.  Deimos made good on his promise.  She would regret her sins for an eternity of damnation, but she cackles lightly from the nether side.  They would answer for their own sins one day. 

@[Nymphetamine] I know you loved me father, just as you loved your other children.  I'm sorry I wasn't more.

@[Killgore] Mother, I learned from the best.

@[Klaudius] My dear sweet lavender doppelganger.  I always knew you were destined for greatness.  Your father would be so proud.

@[Kolera] You had such promise... You disappointed me.

@[Kaiode] I do not regret any wrong I did by you.  I am incapable of love.

@[Kasanova] A beautiful name for a beautiful son.  It's too bad looks is all you had to offer

@[Kryptic] I hope you remember our captivity.  Trust no one.

@[Kaurma] It's quite ironic isn't it? Life and death.  How quickly one overcomes the other.  You are my prodigy.  Make mommy proud.

@[Levi] I hope you enjoyed our time together... I did.

@[Warrick] You missed your opportunity.  We could have made magic  ; )

@[Castile] Don't be afraid of who you truly are.

@[Stillwater] You showed me who I truly was.  I am eternally grateful.  I may have loved you, but now we will never know.

@[Dahmer] All other private kingdom tours are dull in comparison to mine, aren't they? XD

@[Ivar] I'm glad you were as good at taking as you were giving.  The truest of passions goes both ways.

@[Deimos] We will meet again I am sure.  Fore hell now has a queen but it needs it's king >:]

I have gone home. Year 194
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Rhonen] We weren't that close... I mean, close enough to have a child but... XD
    Take a bite
    If you dare