• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Brennen, any]
    Jesper could not help but feel honored. Here, the jet-black steed stands before a man who has been a witness to Beqanna’s chronicle. Jesper’s very own grandfather knew about the generations of residents who had blessed and, threatened this land. He knew the chronicles of Beqanna and, to Jesper, that vast amount of knowledge was invaluable. Poll shakes as obsidian male senses the air of their conversation grow more casual. A gentle sigh emits as mahogany stallion offers a slight smile. Light blue gaze notes Brennen’s shift in body posture before lobes intake and process other’s invitation.

Leanly muscled haunches contract to push Jesper forward in a pace that matches that of the mature male. Refined, yet sturdy, limbs move easily across the shifting terrain as rigid hooves plant themselves steadily into the sand. Summit of cranium relaxes to wither height while the pair stroll along. All the while, tufted ears hone in on the conversation at hand. What do I think I would excel at? Jesper mulls Brennen’s question for a moment or, two. All he really could base his answer upon would be past experiences. With a decided exhale, Jesper finds his voice and, words part from vocal chords in a level, easy tony.

“I consider myself agile and swift. While looking out for myself, I have learned to be resourceful and, bold. I think I would like to try becoming a soldier.” Coal-toned youth pauses briefly before realizing that he had something else to add. Poll lifts and stride becomes energized as voice emits in a higher pitch this time. “I do not want to be a mindless, brute strength, warrior. I want to be a guardian for a great cause. I want to participate in missions that demand cunning intellect and, fierce skills!” Jesper takes a breath after this (rather) exclamation before poll lowers and stride settles into easy movements once more.

Messages In This Thread
    searching for myself [Brennen, any] - by Jesper - 02-09-2018, 12:06 AM
    searching for myself - by Jesper - 02-11-2018, 06:34 AM
    RE: searching for myself [Brennen, any] - by Jesper - 03-04-2018, 09:19 AM