• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Brennen, any]
    Ceil blue gaze scans the lush forestry for the source of the avian trills. Tufted lobes face forwards atop noble poll as limbs shuffle beneath young stallion. Raven-hued male keeps pace alongside grandsire until the pair reach the shade of a looming tree. Rubbery labrums curve into a soft smile as one of the singing, plumed birds nests in Brennen’s tresses. Attention redirects to mahogany male as he speaks, Jesper thoughtfully processing his words. A nod of poll indicates his understanding of male’s guidance before ebony equine gathers his thoughts to respond. Level tone emits from parted mandible as gaze shifts to match honey-eyed masculine’s gaze. “I am not sure I could handle the heat here in Ischia though, the company is splendid.” Smile spreads over lips as stallion directs attention to the feathered friend studying him.

“Having said that, I think it would be in my best interest to pledge allegiance to an alliance of Ischia. That way, I will at least have you as a resource. Of course, you will have me, as well." Jesper pauses for a moment before continuing, "I am captivated by the great forest that lies between here and, the Plains; the inland forest with the permanent, fiery canopy. Perhaps, it is because I have called the Forest home for so long, but it draws me in. Do you know what it is called?”

@[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    searching for myself [Brennen, any] - by Jesper - 02-09-2018, 12:06 AM
    searching for myself - by Jesper - 02-11-2018, 06:34 AM
    RE: searching for myself [Brennen, any] - by Jesper - 03-07-2018, 04:38 PM