• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Brennen, any]
    The obsidian male listens carefully to grandsire’s words and, feels a pulse of excitement coursing through his veins. Sylva! The word on the wind is that a warrior leads the forest kingdom, too. Nuchal ligament of crest tightens to arch neck a bit while Jesper explores the possibilities within his cranium. He could start out as a brave squire and, train to become a noble knight! Maybe even become her valiant commander! Poll tosses in an effort to shake prematurely grandiose thoughts from mind. Crest uncoils to  bring poll and muzzle back into a relaxed position. Directing light blue gaze back to mahogany stallion, Jesper notes his genuine smile and, twinkle in his eyes. A thought then comes over the young steed, pushing out his own personal agenda. How did he become Brennen – this magnificent warrior that stands so gallant and, strong-willed?

The question spurs enough interest for black bronc to ask. Although, he begins with a well-thought out topic, he finds it hard to contain himself and, soon finds his tongue moving faster than his brain. “I feel as though we have only talked about me. Please, Grandsire, I would very much like to learn more about you. Where were you born? Who were your parents? What is your greatest accomplishment? What is your biggest mistake? What do you fear? What has Beqanna taught you?” He stops himself here, conscious that his questions might be too invasive. Weight shifts off right hindleg as Jesper prepares himself for more conversation. Quite honestly, he hopes for a story of grandeur to be admired; and, aspire to. Settling back, male awaits mature male’s memoir with an intensifying curiosity.

@[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    searching for myself [Brennen, any] - by Jesper - 02-09-2018, 12:06 AM
    searching for myself - by Jesper - 02-11-2018, 06:34 AM
    RE: searching for myself [Brennen, any] - by Jesper - 03-08-2018, 01:34 PM